Ti4T Update

23 NE 70 28 29 13 69 209 249 13-13-9 15-16-4 6-3-1 Won 1
24 PAC 69 29 30 10 68 182 203 16-14-8 13-16-2 3-6-1 Lost 3
25 NE 68 28 30 10 66 177 198 17-12-6 11-18-4 6-3-1 Won 1
26 SE 70 29 35 6 64 214 234 14-18-2 15-17-4 8-2-0 Won 6
27 NW 70 31 38 1 63 185 218 18-16-0 13-22-1 3-7-0 Lost 1
28 PAC 69 28 35 6 62 168 212 17-14-2 11-21-4 2-7-1 Lost 5
29 SE 69 23 32 14 60 181 227 11-14-9 12-18-5 4-4-2 Won 2
30 ATL 70 24 38 8 56 176 224 16-14-5 8-24-3 6-2-2 Won 1

Thanks to a dismal game by Jose Theodore (and a 49-save performance by Kari Lehtonen), the Thrashers beat the Capitals last night to move ahead of the Avalanche in the standings. That drops the Avs to 27th. If the season were to end today, the Avalanche would draft 1st (10.7% chance), 4th (66.7% chance) or 5th (22.6% chance). (Lottery probabilities from NHLSCAP)

 

 

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Mile High Hockey

You must be a member of Mile High Hockey to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Mile High Hockey. You should read them.

Join Mile High Hockey

You must be a member of Mile High Hockey to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Mile High Hockey. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9355_tracker