June 11, 1996 - Four minutes and 31 seconds into the 3rd overtime, Uwe Krupp beats John Vanbiesbrouk to give the Colorado Avalanche their first Stanley Cup. Patrick Roy stops 63 shots and Joe Sakic (that's him skating behind the net, I believe) was awarded the Conn Smythe.
Here's the roster according to Wikipedia:
- Charlie Lyons (chairman/chief executive efficer/owner/president/governor),
- Pierre Lacroix (vice president/general manager), Marc Crawford (head coach),
- Joel Quenneville (ass’t coaches), Jacques Cloutier (goaltending coach), Francois Giguere (ass’t general manager)
- Michel Goulet (director of player personnel), Dave Draper (chief scout), Jean Martineau (director of public relations)
- Pat Karns (athletic trainer), Matthew Sokolowski (ass’t trainer), Rob McLean (equipment manager)
- Mike Kramer, Brock Gibbins (ass’t equipment managers), Skip Allen (strength-conditioning coach),
- Paul Fixter (video coordinator), Leo Vyssokov (massage therapist).