I saw an article on the NY Rangers Blog Blueshirt Banter and thought it was a good idea. As they put it lets "put on our Nostradomous hat" and make some season predictions.
1. Craig Anderson will be in the top 5 of SV% but will have no more than 26 wins.
2. Under Joe Sacco Johnny Hot Pocket will have #s comparible to the 05-06 season.
3. The Avalanche will unload at least 2 of the following four: Svatos, Clark, Hannan, Salei.
4. SoS will lead the Lake Erie Avalanche in points. (Yea I went there we are an AHL team.)
5. Matt Duchene will have 22 goals and 35 assist.
What are your predictions?