If you're read the live game threads to the last post and thought that this seem a lot like my post there. Give yourself a pat on the back and get yourself something nice for lunch tomorrow:
Ok I was at the game behind the home net, Observations:
1. Replaced the goal horn, it’s at least x2 as loud, very cool, I really thought this was awesome.
2. 1/2 the music is an actual organist ( but not the good XXX kind)
3. Budaj was awesome there were some difficult shots against.
4. Quincey was not good and got Cumiskey hit hard in the 3rd because he 1/2 assed it.
5. Winnik and O’Reilly have to be on a line together all the time, they were together on the PK, but the dudes have some chemestry.
6. Yip was good on the PP with Duchene at C, Stastny at LW and him at RW.
7. Holos and Cohen were invisible, and I think Stoa was less than invisible in that he sucked.
8. Olver was actually pretty good. Not sure there is a spot for him unless another top 6 gets injured, I think he has to play in a top 6 role.
9. to me, it’s a no brainer that Bordello of Blood replaces Koci. He destroyed Segal who wanted no part of that fight and I don’t think he even landed a punch. He misplayed a puck in the first but seemed as solid as koci throughtout. I think that enforcing is a young man’s game and Patrick Bordeleau is the wave of the now.