I hope I got the day right, or I'm going to look very silly :-)
Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends in the United States. I hope you are all enjoying some well-earned rest and lots of yummy turkey.
I would like to give thanks for the following:
1. My kids are healthy
2. I am healthy
3. I am employed
4. My boss is out of the country until Monday :-)
5. No one I know is in trouble with the law, drugs or money.
6. I have a large collection of "stuff," so if I am at home, I will never be bored.
7. I am celebrating my ten year wedding anniversary today. (Sorry dear, should have put that a bit higher)
8. Members of our armed services are away from their families and I thank them for their sacrifices.
9. The Colorado Avalanche have won two Stanley cups and I got to see it.
10. The Avs are still not as bad as the Blue Jackets.
MHH'ers, what would you like to give thanks for?