Well, every other team gets a fancy question sheet, so why shouldn't we? Yes, I could probably do a write-up on my own, but what fun is that? So, for a minute, let's pretend there's going to be a full season next year. Here's your quiz. Ready? Go.
1. In 3 words, how would you sum up our team?
2. How would you describe our preferred playing style, and what do we look like when we
start on time play a full 60 minutes take Duchene out of the washing machine are "playing our game"?
3. Why are you a fan of the Avs? Is it because of our playing style, current players, history, location, or something else?
4. Who do you think is our most underrated player and who is our biggest fan favorite? On the other side, is there a player that just kinda irritates you for whatever reason? (drags out the dead horse for AJ)
5. If you could magically acquire any player in the league, who would you choose and why?
6. Which of our prospects are you the most excited about? Do you think any of them are going to make it out of camp? (The Hishon drinking rule still applies - hope you don't have anything to do this morning!)
7. How's Sherman doing? What about Sacco and scouting/player development staff?
8. What is the biggest issue you'd like to see the management address? Don't worry, I'll mention the jumbotron whether you do or not.
9. What do you think our lines are going to look like opening night?
10. Are there any teams and/or players in the league that you just can't stand?
11. Who or what is our biggest key to being successful next year?