I have to imagine that me creating a Preview Thread is sort of like going back in time and meeting yourself. It should never happen, you'll likely get an STD from the encounter, and the universe explodes. Oh well, we'll see how this goes.
- Time? It's not 1999 :(
- Who's better? Avs are but not by as much as last time.
- Lines? Oh, there will be lines for sure.
- Is Holden playing? No.
- Is Sgarbossa playing? No. Screw this. I'm done.
- Nevermind, I'm back!
- Wilson is not back yet I don't think. Don't block quote me on this though.
- Forwards are all healthy except for Tanguay and Bordy's tooth.
- Varly is starting because, you know, I do research and actually care.
- Roy is the coach in case anyone was unsure.
- Seguin is doing well, which sucks because that means Dallas might score more than 1 goal.
- Benn is big. So is Nikita Khrushchev or whatever that Russian rookie is named.
- Dallas' jerseys are growing on me.
- Avalanche Jersey Annoyance Update : As per the MHH mission, I am now on Day 3 of pissing off the Avs twitter account with jersey questions.
- Oh yeah, the game is at 9PM. AND IT IS ONLY AT 9PM BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY TIME ZONE THAT MATTERS.
- And... previewed