Despite my best efforts to manufacture some drama yesterday, it remains rather dull in hockey land.
- Speaking of yesterday, this jaw-dropping article about the AP seems somewhat timely
- A couple of kids I've never heard of have committed to DU
- Teppo Numminen is retiring. Yeah, I didn't know he was still playing either
- Lake Erie's play-by-play guy, John Michael, is going to be the Columbus game reporter and post-game host. I'm happy for John-Without-The-Liles, but, as you know, I absolutely detest the Blue Jackets broadcast crew.
- Someone might want to update the Avs' NHL shop graphic as I'm pretty sure this guy is playing elsewhere.
- The Rochester Americans have dumped their organist of 33 years. Hockey needs more organists, not less. More cowbell, too.