1. There are two Cup banners hanging in the Colisee (where the Nordiques played). Which team brought them Cup to Quebec?
a) Les Habitants
c) The Bulldogs
d) The Roavers
2. In the '96 Playoffs, how many games did the Avs have to play to win the Cup?
3. What team beat the Avalanche in the 2003 Playoffs?
4. What was the order of the teams that the Avalanche beat to win the Cup in 2001?
b) Vancouver Canucks, Detroit Red Wings, St- Louis Blues, New Jersey Devils
c) Vancouver Canucks, St- Louis Blues , LA Kings, New Jersey Devils
d) Vancouver Canucks , L.A. Kings , St- Louis Blues , New Jersey Devils
This one isn't a multiple choice question, can you name three players still playing in the NHL that were drafted by the Quebec Nordiques?
Answers after the jump.
2. c- 22 (Nucks Hawks and Wings in 6 each and Panthers in 4)
5. Tim Thomas, Chris Drury, Milan Hejduk