Here's everything you need to speculate about for tomorrow, straight from the horse's mouth:
<iframe src="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed?playlist=766805&site=avalanche" frameborder="0" width="640" height="395"></iframe>
Too lazy to listen? Here's the breakdown:
- The Avalanche will not buy short term assets to make a playoff push, they know the playoffs are incredibly unlikely at this point.
- The Avs are not interested in giving up future picks or prospects for short term help.
- The Avalanche are looking for "hockey trades," a.k.a player for player type swaps that help both teams in the long run.
- The Avalanche have had trade discussions with lots of teams, many teams have called inquiring about the availability of a number of Avalanche players.
- No. Ryan O`Reilly is probably not getting traded tomorrow. Joe Sakic considers O`Reilly part of the core, and wants to re-sign him.
- Sakic doesn't want the distraction of O`Reilly's contract to stretch out into next season.
- The position the Avalanche are in, no one is untouchable.
- Nate Guenin's next extension will be signed with a blue pen.
So what say you Avs fans? What do you expect from tomorrow?