The Colorado Eagles are only 37 days out from their inaugural season in the AHL. The team announced this morning their 2018-19 promotional schedule which kicks off with ‘Opening Night’ presented by Bud Light and American Eagle Distribution. The team will raise their 2018 ECHL Kelly Cup championship banner and fans 21 and over will receive a specialty Bud Light Pint Glass. The event will be followed up by the ring ceremony prior to their game on October 20th against Ontario.
Other highlights include ‘Military Appreciation Night’ where the team will wear specialty military-themed jerseys that will be auctioned off throughout the season; the always popular teddy bear toss, taking place on December 8th, where fans can toss a stuffed animal on the ice after the first Eagles goal. All toys will be donated to local children’s charities throughout the Northern Colorado community; ‘Hockey Fights Cancer Night’ presented by UCHealth which is scheduled for January 19th; and ‘Fan Appreciation Night’ on April 13th where fans can purchase four tickets & four concession vouchers (valued at $10) for $92.
Complete 2018-19 Promotional Schedule
- Oct. 5th: Opening Night. Pint glass giveaway (banner raising).
- Oct. 19th: 4-Pack Night.
- Oct. 20th: Ring Ceremony Night.
- Nov. 2nd: Cowbell Night. Cowbell giveaway.
- Nov. 3rd: Bike Night.
- Nov. 13th: Military Appreciation Night.
- Nov. 14th: 4-Pack Night.
- Nov. 23rd: Youth Jersey Night. Youth jersey giveaway.
- Nov. 24th: Stick Up For Kids Night. Mystery bobblehead giveaway.
- Nov. 30th: 4-Pack Night. Ugly Sweater / Beanie Giveaway.
- Dec. 8th: Teddy Bear Toss. Calendar giveaway.
- Dec. 22nd: Pucks & Paws Night.
- Jan. 11th: Fireworks Night.
- Jan 12th: 4-Pack Night.
- Jan 19th: Hockey Fights Cancer Night.
- Feb. 9th: 80’s Night.
- Feb. 12th: 4-Pack Night.
- Feb. 13th: Business Faceoff Night.
- Feb. 26th: 4-Pack Night.
- Mar. 2nd: Gnome giveaway.
- Mar. 3rd: 4-Pack Night. Family & Faith Game.
- Mar 23rd: Pot of Gold Night.
- Apr. 13th: Fan Appreciation Night.
* Reminder: On September 12th, fans can meet new head-coach Greg Cronin and take photos with the Kelly Cup at The Summit in Windsor starting at 5:30 PM.