- The Avs are in the midst of a four-game losing streak, their longest losing streak in over three years. Three of the four games were on the road, with two of them coming against non-playoff teams. One of them was the Winnipeg Jets Sunday night in a shocking 4-1 loss. [Mile High Hockey]
- While the Colorado Avalanche is in the middle of this losing streak, the standings behind them are out of control. It still leaves the Avalanche wondering who their opponent will be in the first round next week. What’s looking likely and who should they be worried about? [Mile High Hockey]
- How do the Avs stop losing? Get Devon Toews back in the lineup. [The Athletic]
- It was a wild night in the NHL with several playoff implications. In Las Vegas, the San Jose Sharks scored two goals in the final two minutes with James Reimer pulled including a buzzer-beating goal to send it to OT and coming out on top in the shootout over the Vegas Golden Knights. [Knights on Ice]
- The Nashville Predators had their own collapse losing to the Minnesota Wild in the dying seconds of OT themselves. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Alexander Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals had to leave the game after hitting the boards hard due to concussion protocol.