- The pairing of Samuel Girard and Josh Manson were key in the Colorado Avalanche’s Game 1 victory over the St. Louis Blues. [Mile High Hockey]
- Bowen Byram stopped by the Altitude postgame show to talk about the team’s Game 1 performance.
- Gary Bettman was in the house at Ball Arena for the game the other night and fielded questions from local reporters about the cable dispute and among other topics.
- All eyes are focused on the playoffs now but the offseason is just around the corner and the NHL released updated offer sheet compensation thresholds. [Sportsnet]
- New details have emerged about the Arizona Coyotes’ arena deal with Arizona State including a “good behavior” clause. [The Athletic]
- Old friend Ian Cole must have been inspired by Josh Manson’s overtime snipe as he scored to win the game in extra time for the Carolina Hurricanes.